Who am I? In the last few years I have asked this question more times than I can eat peanut butter in a single sitting (& if you know me personally you know that is a heck of a lot). With that being said, I simply do not know. Actually to be a honest I am exhausted with trying to figure it out; but I guess that is the beauty of being a young adult in this great big world.
Although there seems to be some confusion I should have you know that there are 10 solid traits that certainly make me the person I am:
- My insane laugh. Just about everything can make me giggle in some way or another. Be warned! Once I start I usually do not stop.
- I am 26 years young and loving every second of it!
- I have social anxiety. Others would beg to differ but I ensure you what many see is absolutely deceiving!
- My sick need (not desire) to travel. This world is a lot bigger than what we could ever imagine! I say, why not discover it?
- I am a Geographer. No for real, I really am. I got my Undergraduate Degree in Geographic Analysis. My program specifically included a lot of computer mumbo jumbo (all related to GIS and Map Generating) but my personal interests were/are in physical geography and environmental sciences.
- I have a big desire to try and make sure everyone is happy. Nothing hurts me more than seeing others hurt! Gotta make you people smile.
- The insane love that I have for my pooch Looey. Yup I AM one of those crazed animal fanatics.
- I am a Peanut Butter Connoisseur. Yeah, you heard right. Aside from travel, that creamy bad boy stole my heart ages ago. A jar a day keeps the heart at bay!
- My love for writing. But let me make myself clear; I prefer to write informally… Because let’s be honest, playing by the rules is fun… Said noone, EVER.
- Last but not least, trying to encourage others to stay young at heart because after all age is just a number.
Based on this, it will come as no surprise that my blog will incorporate most if not all of these traits in some way or another. So there you have it kids, join me on my journey to self discovery and how to always stay young at heart.