Who am I? In the last few years I have asked this question more times than I can eat peanut butter in a single sitting (& if you know me personally you know that is a heck of a lot). With that being said, I simply do not know. Actually to be a honest I am exhausted with trying to figure it out; but I guess that is the beauty of being a young adult in this great big world.
Sure there may be some confusion but I should have you know that there are some pretty solid traits that certainly make me the person I am:
- My insane laugh. Just about everything can make me giggle in some way or another. Be warned! Once I start I usually do not stop.
- I am 26 years young and loving every second of it!
- I have social anxiety. Others would beg to differ but I ensure you what many see is absolutely deceiving!
- My sick need (not desire) to travel. This world is a lot bigger than what we could ever imagine! I say, why not discover it?
- I am a Geographer. No for real, I really am. I got my Undergraduate Degree in Geographic Analysis. My program specifically included a lot of computer mumbo jumbo (all related to GIS and Map Generating) but my personal interests were/are in physical geography and environmental sciences.
- I have a big desire to try and make sure everyone is happy. Nothing hurts me more than seeing others hurt! Gotta make you people smile.
- I love photography and would love to become more serious about it one day.
- I am a Peanut Butter Connoisseur. Yeah, you heard right. Aside from travel, that creamy bad boy stole my heart ages ago. A jar a day keeps the heart at bay!
- My love for writing. But let me make myself clear; I prefer to write informally… Because let’s be honest, playing by the rules is fun… Said noone, EVER.
- Last but not least, I love coffee. But I mean c’mon who doesn’t?!
Join me on my journey to self discovery, travel and how to always stay young at heart.